I have a soft spot for point guards, but how could anyone deny the excitement these guys bring to the game?
1. Kobe Bryant: Remarkable scorer who can draw a foul whenever he wants. Get the ball in his hands when it matters and you're likely to win.
2. Tracy McGrady: One of those rare players who can play four positions thanks to his great size and athleticism.
3. Dwyane Wade: How good is Wade? Just look what happened to MIA when he went down. Another terrific above-the-rim guy who will come back with a big year in 2008-09.
4. Brandon Roy (pictured): Multi-dimensional player who doesn't get enough props.
5. Ray Allen: 12-year vet is a dead-eye shooter who turns the game into a 4-on-4 because defenders can NEVER leave him.