1. Kevin Garnett: A winner with a great attitude. When KG is in the game, it's like having a sixth defender on the floor because of his length and defensive IQ.
2. Dwight Howard: Has the perfect body to play the 4- or 5-spot in the NBA. Hard to believe he's so young. Gets better every night and his offensive game is improving quickly. Rebounding skills are incredible.
3. Dirk Nowitzki: No one's tougher to defend than Dirk, who has the ability to shoot over smaller defenders and drive by bigger ones.
4. Amare Stoudemire: Explosive offensive player who believes he can score on anyone at any time. If he can upgrade his defense, he'll be an elite player.
5. Carlos Boozer (pictured): A nice face-up 15-17-foot jumper and an inside game make Boozer a terror on the offensive end. Great left-hand finisher.